ADS

Friday, August 5, 2011

Little getaway

Its been awhile since I updated my blog. Fingers got a little lazy heheh. Alot has happened and Im too lazy to spill everything out in details.

So, I went on a day trip to KL with my uni mates and it was superfine. Shopped till we dropped and right now, I only have two bucks left in my purse. Like seriously, no joke. Thats how extreme we can get when it comes to shopping. Joeger drove us to KL like a pro, no doubt. He'svery familiar with all the roads eventho he's an Ipoh person, no idea why. We started our journey at 9 and touched down at around 10.30. And everyone dozzed off in the car like nobody's business. As soon as we reached, we went to Sg Wang and of course, us girls were very excited, walked into the mall and started scanning through all the boutiques hahaha.


Early in the morning :)



Other than that, I met up with Mr. Marc. He showed up looking like some security guard
but he looked pretty cute. He claimed that he looks more like a high class waiter, tskkk. But what happened was, I was browsing through the clothes in Topshop with him following behind me and this foreign lady came up to him and said, 'Can I try this?' I just burst out laughing at him lol.


MarcCohenHam

After we're done with our shopping spree, we had dinner and took off. We were so tired that we fell asleep not long after we got into the car. Eventhough its just a day trip but we really did enjoy it. Cant wait for out next trip, maybe somewhere else ;)



Weekend was superb with my lovelies. Xx

Love,
J

No comments: