ADS

Friday, November 11, 2011

friday

its raining right now and I love the weather, so cooling and refreshing. I'm heading back to ipoh in about an hour then I've to rush over to shenmun's place right after I reached because we have to complete our assignment that's due next week. anyways, boyf just left my place and I'm missing him already. he's having his midterm tmrw and no joke, the fella studies like crazy that I feel so intimidated lol. he's intelligent and hardworking and persistent in everything that he does, totally so not me. its a good thing though cuz he can motivate me and make me smarter, i hope haha. i love him, no doubt. he treats me like a baby and he bullies me all the time. he calls me fat, gives me all kinds of nicknames but i dont care, he's so fucken cute to the max and he loves me just the way i am :3 he's trying his best to quit smoking just for me, he hasnt completely quit smoking but he has already cut down alot and I can see his effort. he's really sweet. i know its annoying that I keep talking about me boyf but I just had to :p he's the best.






ily 


Love,
JC

No comments: