ADS

Monday, November 7, 2011

Ok so I've been going out every single weekend whenever I'm back from kampar. I'm fucking broke like nobody's business. I spend too much on clothes and body art, no joke. I need to start saving from now on, to buy more clothes. Ironic, I know. I have been very depressed about being broke and fat. I'm fat and I'm broke what the fuck. Seriously, SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO BE FUCKIN SKINNY. I know I'm not like overweight or something but I'm bulgy and I hate it. Oh and thats not the worst yet, the worst is that I'm surrounded by skinny people. All my friends are like stick-thin, the figure that I've always longed for. People always tell me 'You look fine!' 'You're not fat dont be silly!' but no, seriously, I need to lose le fats. Okay imma stop ranting about my weight. I shall go starve myself naoz kthxbye.


I care too much about how I look its driving me crazy.
 I need to stop.


Love,
JC

3 comments:

JosesKhoo said...

You still bloggg :O i'm surprised. HELLO

J O J O ♥ said...

OHHAI! yez i do :3

JosesKhoo said...

yez interezting. hahaha. am i ze only readerzzz?