ADS

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Its been awhile, I know.

Happiness doesn't last, does it? It is always something temporary, at-the-moment and when the moment is gone, all you can do is just reminisce the good times as if the bad never existed. I've had my happy moments. What I hate most is, changes. Everything changes, eventually. My relationship has been great, but it was greater. I've always liked the moment you have just met someone, when there are still awkward moments, politeness and so on. As time passes, you get closer with that person and things will change because you are used to having that person around. You are so close to that person that you tend to ignore the courtesy that once existed. Sometimes, I just feel like being alone in my room, with the music on. Just me and me alone. 


A lover, a leaver, just like hit-and-run.


Love,
JC



No comments: