ADS

Monday, September 5, 2011

96 hours

My first and second paper started today. Both papers were okay, not too easy and not too tough. Fair enough. 3 more days/papers to go. I really really cant wait to go home, I miss home so much and I'm actually counting down to Thursday. Cant wait to see my mum, my cat, my room and Ipoh! I just have to survive these 3 long days of pure agony, ugh. Anyways, my mood has been better but I think I'm having a bad luck or something, sort of? & this is because of two incidents. First, I was starving last night, as usual, couldnt resist myself from eating so I decided to grap cup noodles. I took one, opened it and there was one packet of seasoning, thats what I thought. After waiting for it to cook, I took my first bite and crap, it was tasteless! Then I realised, there were supposed to be TWO packets of seasoning. I finished it anyway pfftt. The second one happened just about 2 hours ago. I grabbed a cup of yogurt from the fridge and when I opened it, it looked more watery than usual but it didnt taste bad at all. And when I was eating it, I realised there were no fruits inside. WHY ARE ALL THE FOOD DOING THIS TO ME, seriously. And again, I finished it as well. I am gonna feast myself out when my exam's done. I am going to budge in my couch, watch back-to-back season of HIMYM and eat all the food that I can find at home. Hehe.

Found an application on installous and downloaded it right away. Its quite fun to play with haha. 


TADAAAA, BRACEFACE!

I personally think I look pretty cute with braces :p

Love,
J

No comments: