ADS

Sunday, September 4, 2011

; done

The past whole week has been really rough for me. I quarantined myself at home to do my revision for my final examination that will be starting from tomorrow onwards. I've been staying up till dawn, everyday. Did alot of unecessary thinking and crying. I'm starting to think that maybe I really do have a problem. Maybe I havent done enough, maybe I'm just not likeable, maybe I'm not a people person, hence, everyone's leaving me one by one. I dont know what friends are for anymore. As much as it hurts, I still have to go on with my life. I cared too much. I should probably just stop caring and try to be okay with everything that's going on around me. This feeling sucks, really. I want to stop feeling like that. I want to stop feeling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheer girl :)
Don't be too harsh on yourself .
Try study for max three hours only per round(then rest for an hour) . Your brain ain't no memory card. -.- can't suck in all those notes right.

Well, in uni, you are living on your own. Sometimes, you need to social around. Make.more friends although you will find out more douche bags, mother fuckerssss, etc.... But there will still be one friend that will stand by you....
Ganbateh :)