ADS

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

100412


 I'm sure I'm not the only one who realises that most of my blog posts are sad and glum haha. I'm sorry for those readers who feel like crap after reading my blog. (Wait, do I even have readers?) Hence, from now onwards, I will try to make my blog a happier place for my 'imaginary readers' haha. I remember I used to update my blog very frequently but as the years go by, I got lazier and I update only like once a month. Alot of things have been going on in my life like college, relationship and friendship issues and blah. Maybe I'm not much of an optimist thats why I choose to rant and let it all out here. I promise, I will try not to post any you-make-me-feel-like-killing-myself blog posts anymore :3 


Ok so anyways, as you know, most girls like taking pictures of themselves, knowingly 'camwhoring'. No idea who invented this term man. Undeniably, I'm one of them who camwhores. I love taking pictures of myself, like really self loving pictures lol. (who doesnt?) I went through my albums in my computer and phone and realized I DO have alot of pictures of myself. I noticed my looks and styles keep changing from time to time. I'm pretty sure every girl has her own little techniques of camwhoring, for e.g. you have your own special angles or special lighting at some special place and I dont know how many of you are honest about this but I suppose most girls edit their pictures? I, myself, admit that I edit my pictures. Who doesnt wanna see themselves look good in pictures? But of course, I dont edit all of them. Not like I dont look good in all of em' :p Ok I know reading is a boring thing to do so I'm gonna upload some of the pictures of myself ranging from like 2 years back till now. Hope you guys will enjoy it! 


2 years back and Lol this looks funny 











 This one confirmed edited cuz I'm not that skinny hahaha










 Just took this last weekend :) 





Thats all that I'm showing, too lazy to wait for the pictures to load and rearrange. I think my looks have changed? But one thing that did not change is my hair cuz my hair's forever long. Still dont have the guts to make a change and chop it off, meh. So, which is your favourite picture? :)


Love,

JC


No comments: