ADS

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

3.26am and still studying. Currently under stress at level maximum. I've been studying everyday from the moment I wake up till like 5 in the morning. I go through chapters by chapters for each subject. Each time I'm reading, say, Marketing, I feel like I can already capture those information in my head but by the time I study another subject, I feel like I dont remember shit about marketing. I'm afraid I'll forget everything during my finals next week. I'm so nervous, I cant seem to be able to remember anything, fuck this shit. I dont wanna fail any of my subjects and I really really dont want to fail. I hope my hard work will pay off man, seriously. If I study this hard and I still fail, I will.. I dont know what to do -.- Ok I'm done ranting, going back to the piles of notes now bye!

No comments: