ADS

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Indifferent

Don't you always have that one moment where you feel like going to one place, this little place called comfort zone, where you can be all alone without anyone else, where you can just sit there in contemplation, where you can just enjoy the stillness in the air? That place where you just want to leave everything and everyone else behind without having to worry about anything at all. Just so you know, I'm just trying to put my state of mind in words. Though, I don't think it is ever going to happen because leaving everything behind without a sense of responsibility is not something easy to be achieved. When everything feels wrong, I just want to go to my little comfort zone and start deciding what's best for me. Does anyone feel the same?

Love,
JC

1 comment:

pennyQi said...

I hear you.
But so do I often wish responsibilities could just disappear.

xo.